The Future is already here!
Did you know that Namibia now has its very own public electrical vehicle charging station? If not, you are in for a surprise. Namibia’s very first electrical vehicle charging station is here, and you can find it at the Grove Mall on the lower-level parking near the Game entrance.
For the first year you will be able to make use of the facilities at the mall free of charge.
But wait, there is more! Namibia also has its very own electrical vehicle dealership. If you are into zero emissions and keeping our planet and environment clean, then you should visit Electric Vehicles Namibia today and take a Nissan Leaf for a test drive.
With petrol and diesel prices rising more often it might be a good option to start looking at how you or your business can save some money. The Nissan Leaf isn’t just a beautiful 5 door vehicle, it is virtually service-free, and parts can easily be obtained from the Nissan dealerships.
The best part is that you can charge your Nissan Leaf up to 60% in less than 30 minutes while you enjoy a lekker coffee or shop for some groceries at the Grove Mall. If you need any more convincing, then here are 10 reasons why you should get an electrical vehicle.
- Low- or no-emissions, electric vehicles are better for the environment
- You’ll lessen noise pollution, your EV will only have a battery
- EVs are better for your health, no harmful gases such as carbon monoxide, benzene, formaldehyde and diesel particulate matter
- You can skip the gas station
- Electricity is much cheaper than petrol or diesel
- EVs are safe, EVs tend to have a lower center of gravity, and are less likely to roll over
- Driving an EV is good for the country, our reliance on petroleum makes us vulnerable to price spikes and supply disruptions
- EVs offer instant torque and outstanding performance
- EV drivers are extremely satisfied
- There are also more used EVs available
With a down payment of only N$50 000, you can own a car of the future, today.
So, visit the Electrical Vehicles Namibia website or Contact/WhatsApp them on 081 305 5372 for more info on how you can be an electrical vehicle owner and preserve our beautiful country with zero emissions.